- PowerBar Athlete Since:
- Claim to Fame:
Q&A with Meb Keflezighi
- Biggest Obstacle
- Pelvis stress fracture during the 2008 Olympic Trials. Many counted me out. PowerBar stayed with me.
- I am routine type of guy, but not too much into superstitions.
- Biggest Athletic Accomplishment
- Winning the 2009 NYC Marathon after the pelvis stress fracture and considering retirement.
- Favorite Thing About Training
- Progress. My job is to be as fit as I can be. It is a dream job.
- Least Favorite Thing About Training
- injuries. You want to push yourself to get the best out of your body, but when you push too much, injuries will occur. You have to listen to your body and understand it has limits.
- I Work Out To…
- To be as fit as possible, which allows me to compete as hard as possible and represent me, my family, country and sponsors well.
- Unusual Training Regimens
- Ice baths…in the creek in Mammoth.